Merino Wool Felt Sheet Pack Charming Cherry Collection
This gorgeous pack consists of 5 sheets of 100% Merino Wool Felt specially selected to charm your crafting senses!
Felt colours are Barely Pink, Pink Sherbert, Raspberry Jam, Crimson and Brown.
***Packs are a great way to introduce you to new colours you've not experienced yet and from time to time some colours may be out of stock. To best service you as my wonderful customer it would be a great idea to check if the Wool Felt colours for this pack are in stock first so you are not disappointed to find colours out of stock after check out.***
These 100% Merino Wool Felt sheets are great if you need something a little wider for your crafting needs. The 8 X 12 inch sheets are perfect if you want a flavor of all our great colors, especially for my lovely sewing patterns.
Wool Felt is saturated with color, soft, and evenly dense.
Wool Felt is great for: needle felting projects, doll-making, felt flowers for headbands, wreaths, or scrapbooks.
- Manufactured in Europe
- Composition - 100% Merino Wool
- Thickness - 1.1 mm (3/69 inch)
- Non-raveling - > easy to cut in any direction with no hemming needed
- Excellent rub resistance
- Uses: fashion coats, costumes, children's clothing, craft flowers, ottomans, cushions, pillows, drapes, rugs, table coverings, stuffed animals, educational toys such as play food
- Certified safe for babies and children under Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for textiles. Product has been tested for chemicals known to be harmful to health, such as lead, and conforms to the highest safety class (class 1).
- Dry clean for best result. Optional : Spot clean with damp towel. Felt will shrink when exposed to heat such as a dryer or iron. To preserve felt in original state, allow felt to air dry, use cool iron if necessary. Place wool in dryer if you want a boiled wool appearance. Fabric will shrink dramatically in dryer and become thicker, with shrinkage dependent on heat setting. Test washing techniques with a small piece of wool first.