10 Sheet Pack of 8" x 12" 100% Merino Wool Felt
Choose 10 sheets from any of the colours in the current collection in 8x12" Standard Sheet Size only.
These 100% Merino Wool Felt sheets are great if you need something a little wider for your crafting needs. The 8 X 12 inch sheets are perfect if you want a flavor of all our great colors, especially for my lovely sewing patterns.
~~~ A FEW FRIENDLY NOTES WHEN PURCHASING PACKS~~~
***To advise colour choices enter them in the notes section in your cart. No more than 5 of one colour in each pack. Please also note second colour choices as some may be out of stock from time to time***
To best service you as my wonderful customer it would be a great idea to check if the colours you would like are in stock first so you are not disappointed to find products out of stock after check out.
Wool Felt is saturated with color, soft, and evenly dense.
Wool Felt is great for: needle felting projects, doll-making, felt flowers for headbands, wreaths, or scrapbooks.
- Manufactured in Europe
- Composition - 100% Merino Wool
- Thickness - 1.1 mm (3/69 inch)
- Non-raveling - > easy to cut in any direction with no hemming needed
- Excellent rub resistance
- Uses: fashion coats, costumes, children's clothing, craft flowers, ottomans, cushions, pillows, drapes, rugs, table coverings, stuffed animals, educational toys such as play food
- Certified safe for babies and children under Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for textiles. Product has been tested for chemicals known to be harmful to health, such as lead, and conforms to the highest safety class (class 1).
- Dry clean for best result. Optional : Spot clean with damp towel. Felt will shrink when exposed to heat such as a dryer or iron. To preserve felt in original state, allow felt to air dry, use cool iron if necessary. Place wool in dryer if you want a boiled wool appearance. Fabric will shrink dramatically in dryer and become thicker, with shrinkage dependent on heat setting. Test washing techniques with a small piece of wool first.